RE: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage

To: Andre Przywara <andre.przywara@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage
From: "Kamble, Nitin A" <nitin.a.kamble@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:13:58 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christoph Egger <Christoph.Egger@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:14:51 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andre,
We will look into the xend instability issue.

I also find that lots of scrolling happens with xm info output. I think putting
the detailed information in the -v option is a good idea. May be you can extend
it in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin