[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1 Feature Request List

To: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1 Feature Request List
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 04:13:07 -0700
Cc: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 04:22:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=quFeNTWasPaHSFM80+qCTZErz8B7wfT9RFGfe88f+Ww=; b=Ft2wSEost839C0yzcmvkpOy+uN9ecnvlKi7KsRaR8/E2zbhyT77kN9yz6JIoYRBGIM oMxU3Gi+6eukZiUja/K2QDofk/fDllQEyyJS3MrpKsif5rcYsG9tyJ/SXXLbHfV4xIvH y26y3uFjbOlCIeunZDeYqaLRfcI5EfAZ6GIGI=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx