[Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New Xen 4.0 repository, and Xen 4.1 open for deve

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New Xen 4.0 repository, and Xen 4.1 open for development!
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:28:30 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:29:10 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Folks,

Now that 4.0 release is imminent, we've shuffled the branch off to its own
tree: http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-4.0-testing.hg

This means that xen-unstable.hg has had its version bumped to 4.1-unstable,
and is open for business once more! At the same time, I had accumulated a
large number of patches for "post 4.0" but many had been reviewed and
commented on, and I'm not sure which ones I should now properly commit.
Hence I have simply DELETED my pending patch queue -- if you have submitted
a patch and it is not present in current tip of
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg then you need to RESUBMIT it
for consideration.

 -- Keir

PS. 4.0 release is due next week. I'll do a final RC probably tomorrow.