[Xen-users] Xen Summit North America - Speakers & Attendees Wanted

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Summit North America - Speakers & Attendees Wanted
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:11:28 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:18:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As many of you know, Xen Summit North America at AMD is being held next month form April 28-29, 2010 in Sunnyvale, CA. I am actively looking for people interested in speaking and attending the event. If you would like to speak, please complete the information at http://xensummit.org or contact me directly.  If you plan to attend, registration is up at http://www.regonline.com/xen_summit_amd and covers the event as well as party at Dave and Busters on the first night.  All college students wishing to attend can contact me directly as I have several passes available for free attendance.

I look forward to seeing everyone at AMD next month.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx