Re: [Xen-devel] pvops-2.6.32 - Interrupt routing problem

To: Bastian Blank <waldi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] pvops-2.6.32 - Interrupt routing problem
From: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:08:21 +0000
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:11:32 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 11:19 +0000, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was able to test Xen 3.4.3-rc3 and the current 2.6.32 tree on a
> HP DL385 G6.

Which particular branch of the current tree? There's a few which involve
2.6.32.

I was having some weird issues with my network card (that I suspected
were interrupt related) which, I think, went away when I pulled in:

        commit cdab7a09b1bd682c5b14effd98a6312c8b798297