Re: [Xen-devel] Question about xen/stable branch in kernel pv_ops

To: Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Question about xen/stable branch in kernel pv_ops
From: M A Young <m.a.young@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:56:14 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 02:59:02 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Fantu wrote:

I see new branch (xen/stable) in pv_ops based on 2.6.32.9, is good? for test
it there only to change xen/master in xen/stable in
buildconfig/mk.linux-2.6-pvops right?
I also see update in this page, for use config example for xen/stable i must
use "64bit x86_64 (xen/next 2.6.32)"?
Why is add CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_FRONTEND=y in page but there isn't in example
config?

xen/stable seems to be xen/next plus merges up to v2.6.32.9 . I did a build based on it yesterday, and it seems to work the same as xen/next did.

        Michael Young