Re: [Xen-devel] Re: GCOV status

To: Tej <bewith.tej@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: GCOV status
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:26:44 -0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 11:27:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C4CoFm3O6tLc7wJt1msAWClE9NL9hIbmCcCEq1NDF4c=; b=Mjc0hdwjMKvGdtZJpfZWOXyAlFRo7ZHCcEPRHRZpNth9iWoylTGxJhPI4HDmy+CIxs b+4KU44CZDcYoF1umoa5VZmm5mRERYxmOA36w2acorpyuRuMNFwzlRh+FGvt1m0HkfNY VXSnx0x4Oq3oAbCzS/Pwa0qP/UdrMMmKH3q+U=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gianluca has left Citrix to move back to Italy; if you've been
e-mailing his citrix account, he probably hasn't gotten anything since
July.  Always best to mail the list, and cc: the person you think
needs to see it, even if it's something like, "What's the status of
accepting feature [foo]".

Can you port the patches to the current tip of unstable, and re-send
them?  I will try to take a look at the patches and give you feedback
within the next two weeks.  If you don't hear from me in that time,
write the list again and cc me. :-)

 -George