Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Set

Hello Pasi,

Yes it's a transition period, with the new kernel not being complete in terms
of xen functionality, but more complete and recent in terms of linux hardware
drivers.
The same will apply for blktap2, and perhaps netchannel2 as well unless those
get fixed in time.
Wish i could help, but i lack the programming skills to do so.

Haven't seen a reaction from Stephen yet if there is a
hypervisor/dom0-kernel-xen-related boot options document available as start for
a new wiki.

--
Sander