RE: [Xen-devel] How to rebuild XCP from source code

To: <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] How to rebuild XCP from source code
From: <kenliu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:35:22 +0800
Accept-language: zh-TW
Acceptlanguage: zh-TW
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 03:36:12 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for the response.  Besides only rebuilding XAPI by SDK/DDK, my goal
is to rebuild the whole XCP 0.1 binary from source CDs - that is, after the
rebuild I can use it to install hypervisor and DOM0, just like installation
from the XCP 0.1 binary CD downloaded from Xen.org site.

Is this possible or supported?   (I.e., is installation XCP 0.1 from source CDs
possible or supported?)  Please advise.

Thanks again,
Ken