[Xen-devel] RE: Git error when cloning pvops tree

To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: Git error when cloning pvops tree
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:35:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:37:31 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jeremy

It seems I might be out of luck
Having HP IT support change company wide firewall policies seems an almost
impossible task but I will try...
I did a quick google search and it seems that others using http also
experienced the same problem. However I could not find any solution except to
use the git protocol (which is probably not an option for me)...
Thanks for looking into it anyway

Renato