Re: [Xen-devel] XCP Windows PV Driver Problem

Well, your problem starts with this line from the log:

[ERROR][XENVBD] Failed to set frontend key for data/scsi/target/0 (device/vbd/768, c0000022)

This means that for some reason xenstore did not like our attempt to set a key data/scsi/0 with our frontend VBD path. The error was EACCES; my guess is because the data key has not been created under /local/domain/X by the open source toolstack.
The crash is then:

[NOTICE][XENUTIL] Bugcheck: 7b F8856A98, C0000034, 00000000, 00000000

(which does not match the BSOD, which is an ASSERTion failure)

This indicates, unsurprisingly, that Windows has no boot device.

Could you bring up your Windows and pause the boot (hit F8 or something) and then go in and create the data key (using xenstore_write and xenstore_chmod, to give the domain write perms.) from dom0 and then let Windows continue booting. This should hopefully allow the domain to then come up.

  Paul

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer

Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.