Re: [Xen-devel] Porting linux network driver to Xen

I am confused now, probably I should ask what changes are needed such that I can access NIC from guest domains(domUs) for Tx and Rx?  i.e if I compile native linux driver and run on dom0, how can I access it from domU's

are the changes just the configuration such that path is setup from domU/netfront -> dom0/netback->Bridge->NIC?

Yes. Just make sure the NIC corresponding to this driver is attached to the bridge. If this NIC is not your default
interface you may need to tweak the configuration.

-Kaushik