Re: [Xen-devel] How to Stop scheduler

If you call vcpu_pause(), it atomically increments a counter in the vcpu struct. While that counter is non-zero, the vcpu *will not* be scheduled, interrupts or no. Interrupts will be delivered when it's scheduled again.

-George

Pankaj Parakh wrote:
 If I pause a vcpu/domain using those functions, say if a domain's I/O
request over then its interrupt will raise and it can restart its
scheduling rite..?? How this interrupts are/ can be queued so that
when the vcpu is in pause state, it should nat change its state and
when it come back to wait state, those interrupt will not be lost..

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:18 PM, George Dunlap