Re: [Xen-devel] Re: PCI tuners with XEN

To: Christian Tramnitz <chris.ace@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: PCI tuners with XEN
From: "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:04:08 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:04:35 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=g+UfpZAX8i+S9km3zqex9rCtuhz1i6TfZRIa1+gfj9E=; b=GNI902ztGXOq5QCutL1cTUZM0j/C4g3TfqMRqRskJD4zH3XyJtR4DQXQ9cojjW3weY TZkdUuig5zV4rDqka/IYmSpn/+SCLLqjwUx7c9SJgaaerirWf9edKDVhK47t7dUV9KFw nuUcrC9XPUrTO+/ZKKsoaQmbPtu24a+NLqntQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alternately you may like to try linux-based TV tuner applications like
mythtv (http://www.mythtv.org) which I am using, or xawtv, or kdetv.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)