[Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia - Topics Wanted

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'xen-japanese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-japanese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia - Topics Wanted
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:06:28 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:07:12 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen Community:

Xen Summit Asia is only 1 and half months away and the program committee is busy reviewing the submitted topics; however, they want more “data” to crunch so please don’t wait any longer to submit your topic at http://xensummit.org. The event is Nov 19-20, 2009 in Shanghai, China at Intel’s R&D facility.

This event is an amazing opportunity to meet with the entire China Intel developer team along with many of the Xen developers from Citrix UK who are coming to present on their latest development activities.  Ian Pratt and Keir Fraser will also be presenting on the state of the Xen project, all the activities currently underway within Xen.org, and the latest info on the Xen Cloud Platform. Only 150 slots are available for this event and registration is currently at 115 so I encourage you to sign up now before we are forced to close registration as I expect to sell out this event.

Registration is free for Chinese attendees (http://xen.linuxpk.com/) and $200 for International attendees(http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=755219). Of course, exceptions can always be made so please contact me if you have any issues about cost.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in China next month!

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr