[Xen-devel] Re: Synchronous scrubbing for alloc_domheap_pages()

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Deegan <tim.deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Synchronous scrubbing for alloc_domheap_pages()
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:40:54 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:41:18 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gfgY+exkOLtWs+2eElE7lnpsiwFoyhumMJ3216gm2rI=; b=Q1uPI/LyPntSHr0WJt+JfZazqW+v5hyuxzEg9pfMpoTKMQw8XdC2pQKl+ACCDKw+M9 Z23HmnU91Du3yyIGft3cWilNBkqjvHv/O9RiNpvVjLo+idRUIsbexO2Y7X4H1ZpvzKP8 Xwxopx/IH/IOQQkfG24B4byhyOWifiL5cWSnM=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cancel that... the real problem was that set_pod_target() was trying
to allocate superpages, but not falling back to 4k pages if that
failed.

 -George