Re: [Xen-devel] Should 'xm save' work, when using PCI pass through?

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Should 'xm save' work, when using PCI pass through?
From: Tom Rotenberg <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:03:51 +0300
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 06:04:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fKzv18EEKLVcJ2Hi5WPuEgMx3NDe9nurC6Fy8F+8SSo=; b=Ro/gHMj7UaT7UZtCxZTN+wmGw53tAqUOkeyiOeekOGN6ru0tfDeM5YBNhaFLNv66cl RkBhUzc49nKIy8dTwMpkNy0G4lqqqVpLPgi6eG20NNu9yVkFLB9SEyxcAM7nUCiG7DvH J7Dkr5f7Rj67MlJzVG/Y0JG5yKP1Qbb4T8WRU=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'll think i'll give it a try...