Re: [Xen-devel] Is there a way to get notification, when a domain shutd

To: Michal Novotny <minovotn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Is there a way to get notification, when a domain shutdown/restarts
From: Tom Rotenberg <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:25:14 +0300
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:25:40 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PacLri9/TONRQPmnbJEyWf5YrVo48KPbxESsrMswCo0=; b=wEyDaBOSxN8TnVv/j8zGjaa1bOIZWBXPCQFcLnv1S+zQ1hkzwTFHyGtrkQnuRN5UIQ 0lXw+XdTwT6OmYO2cG5mH9m4NSdlwrROQ8aXIrReUBrITugn59KmWc7BabY/T70I4czg ZToDuzuhxyknvfbBpjOthQzDtRJvJkFGtf4Cw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, i was looking for a solution, which won't require me to modify
teh code, but to use an already-built mechaism for this, but i guess
none exists, so i'll modify the code for this.

Thanks!