Re: [Xen-devel] How to communicat between two domains?

To: yiqiuping1986 <yiqiuping1986@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How to communicat between two domains?
From: Jiang Wang <jwangzju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:46:06 -0400
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:46:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ExHDS1RXqEH7/xBwEi8nsO2F659lGfxfEBxdKiOMPHI=; b=hQK76slywzBcZ/y3N4V1kIsUISmSwLXUbllv8RSXTvFZ7m8rt+CzGfUFYsUTXkIyoo qRZ9YQAPBFNeAlpa1mwf1oVY6mL60gbqixic5f8XqDppk5iXo49LZn44E41NRUwTxVE9 CT/+mYNEkEuHD3AV/8HXZFReVqOY6SXu8XSEw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you testing the isolation between different domains? If so, I
think there is no such command for the communication. You need to hack
into Xen and find some bugs or vulnerabilities.  You may read this
master thesis: "Pro ling User Activities On Guest OSes in a Virtual
Machine Environment"
https://www.cs.tcd.ie/publications/tech-reports/reports.08/TCD-CS-2008-52.pdf

Regards,

Jiang