[Xen-devel] something questions about security label

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] something questions about security label
From: 易秋萍 <yiqiuping1986@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:36:20 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 04:38:39 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,I am a student, and also a novice to xen.
These days, my teacher ask me do some experiments on ACM module of Xen.

My main reference is The Definitive Guide To The XenHypervisor.pdf .When I go thouth the last section of 10.2.6, I found that it is impossibel that a domain with the A-Bank label and a domain with the B-Bank label run simultaneously on the same virtualized platform because of A-Bank and B-bank belonging to
a same conflict set. So I think The experiment that verify the two domains cannot exchange network packets by using the 'ping' is insignificance.

The other question is that how could I add a resource label for a resource of a domainU? What is the relevant command that I can use in xend? Because I find I could not appoint an absolute path for a resource of a domainU.

At last, I want to know what commands I could use in a domainU to access the resources of another domainU? Could I monitor the whole process?

This is my first to fetch help though mail list, and I only want to say 'Thank you very much!'.

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事