RE: [Xen-devel] Xen developers mailing list Sep 2009 Cannot Be Seen

To: <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:04:14 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:05:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to the recovery of the September 2009 xen-devel mailing list entries.

Regards,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics Engineering) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)

Technical Support Engineer

Information Technology Department
Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd
Tampines Central 1 #04-01 Tampines Plaza
Singapore
529541

Republic of Singapore