Home Products Support Community News

[Xen-devel] Broadcom / Serverworks HT-1100, HT-2100 - PCI Passthrough?

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Broadcom / Serverworks HT-1100, HT-2100 - PCI Passthrough?
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:22:48 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 05:24:36 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw mention of PCI pass through code for this chipset, is PCI
passthrough / IOMMU currently supported for the HT-1100 in Xen 3.41?
Anyone know of any other systems that use this chipset other than the
Dell R905?

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T.
services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit :
Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member

Xen-devel mailing list