[Xen-devel] How can I add new custom hyper-calls to a specific DomU ?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] How can I add new custom hyper-calls to a specific DomU ?
From: arena431@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 02:46:45 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:28:12 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all.

As stated in the thread subject, How can I add new custom hyper-calls to a specific DomU ?

I am developing a new tool for Xen 3.4.0-rc3.
I want to communicate between Dom0 and the DomU by some string messages with VMCALL.

Incidentally, I have my driver which execute VMCALL instruction on Windows.
I would send messages between Dom0 and DomU by using this driver.

So, I am looking for the method that Dom0 injects the custom hyper-calls into a specific DomU.
Which function should I use in libxc ?

Any advice?
Thanks.