Re: [Xen-devel] bug in dom create script regarding xenstore permission?

To: Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] bug in dom create script regarding xenstore permission?
From: weiming <zephyr.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:52:57 -0400
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 05:53:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=ARtlmfe6m0Hsc8b5Tn/QTqGga7xGaPawT2A1lQ6ETyk=; b=MO/iZJArSPXdaA2uSF+VWJJy3pA5VtQXJoyvgdQRvbu4I/VbBfkbeI3eQ2xnOBNgJR rIRHOhQnsGTJkhVzdD0S/CCWFQlwDRGW7ENtVYmnffSdFmmCWE7VVcEuRBTHqgik12cc +oVxtWsUgnWBt6T7pSmj/vh7Yh1QQvNfOMWk0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.
But as I said in the first post, /local/domain/<domid>/* is readonly to that domain of <domid>
That makes me feel weird. (and you told me it's for security purpose. :D)

Weiming