Re: [Xen-devel] Last Branch Record (LBR) in Xen

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Last Branch Record (LBR) in Xen
From: Abhinav Srivastava <abhinavs_iitkgp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:48:48 +0530 (IST)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:19:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.in; s=s1024; t=1246025928; bh=yEBOCALlh+VZohUg+litsCANAgxstW+fgnjkta66/5Q=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=P6W0gC+/H2NJ6bFHGiyUkdSQV+E4ydhRUJsOwyifUc7Aifu7aqvS+iTwp4CMCn08TKfbTjn+MJMpa39qT9+/7oIoKnqesdUCEjPEhDWBZlXHOYPqYZRlXFGzd8KKYc3YUiqywbUmnUInFKmLV+gAeMWbHkkLGn6O/lDLN1s4DU8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jan,

I got it now. Thanks for the clarification. However, could you please
give me some pointers or suggestions to code this thing in the hypervisor?

Thanks,
Abhinav