[Xen-devel] [patch 00/17] xend: pass-through: various clean-ups and infr

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] [patch 00/17] xend: pass-through: various clean-ups and infrastructure: take iii
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:56:12 +1000
Cc: Zhigang Wang <zhigang.x.wang@xxxxxxxxxx>, Akio Takebe <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Masaki Kanno <kanno.masaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dexuan Cui <dexuan.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:25:49 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This series of patches cleans up various aspects of the PCI pass-through
code. This is working towards multi-function pass-through devices in
guests.  But most of these changes are useful in their own right, so I am
posting this batch without the rest of the multi-function changes.

This patch series applies against:
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg 19745:55ca7ef865b4

Please apply the patches in order, many of the patches in
this series depend on previous patches in the series to
function correctly.

I am happy to establish a mercurial tree to be pulled
if that would make things easier.