[Xen-devel] How to save and restore new domain config options

To: Xen Developers <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to save and restore new domain config options
From: Dave McCracken <dcm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:48:43 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:50:25 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am adding a new option to the domain config.  I need to be able to save and
restore this option when a domain is saved and restored.  However, I
discovered that XendConfig.to_sxp() is called with legacy_only set, which does
not save any options that are not part of the legacy api.  I assume I should
not be adding new options to the legacy api list, so how do I save new options
in the save image?

Thanks,
Dave McCracken