[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 Feature Request List on Wiki

To: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 Feature Request List on Wiki
From: Ramachandran Radhakrishnan <rama.radha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:00:38 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:31:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6S5DINcZXbToMY+62iXLdi7IzvAP7vR08XwKNjQ7QaA=; b=jw8jj+DzMFA6TNf8a3T6ImPN8LgybciEpiAfTBd0HePts/julTeC7D38IOH8gRE1E0 ojnK86vLNCcm5FAny0nwgi3zN9kvsmvhUQYg5l11yQ0n+TlLOeazg5rSYZa48WlFEmtC SSz5EW9UyXsYTSUskw/5kB6BVEhAE+DzvDr8Y=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Internationalization.
I tried creating a VM with with unicode name. It was not working as of 3.3.0.
Can you please add this feature  request to support vm names in Unicode.

Thanks
Ramachandran