Re: [Xen-devel] Diagnose stuff

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Diagnose stuff
From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:37:53 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:38:18 -0700
Domainkey-signature: s=s768; d=fujitsu-siemens.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ws63slqapJqnKT11DuoTJCDXjO5ftl34XlgCYoRuCDAaDpA+gSOv+ln0 m6/NZ07QJD3MIJMkeaNG22+9wUDXE1rGGrijq8yYLVpMr6i1j4IcQAroq CYAd/3xm4hIPiMx;