[Xen-devel] Please do not post homework questions to this mailing list

venkatesh k writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] PV domU with 255GB boot failure"):
> hi sir, i am currently doing in m.a.m college of engg in trichy. i am
> using final year project using xen 3.3.1. the xen 3.3.1 source run on
> following error displayed how to solve the problem plz tell me..
> the following error make world command running:select-repository:
> Searching `.:..' for linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
> select-repository: Ignoring `.'
> Unable to determine path to Linux source tree.
> Falling back to linux-2.6.18-xen Mercurial repository.
> Cloning http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg to
> linux-2.6.18-xen.hg.
> /bin/sh: hg: not found

You have posted this question three times now, each time as a response
to some other message chosen apparently at random.  Also you have
posted it to entirely the wrong place.  This is all very rude.

The reason we didn't answer your question the first two times is this:
If you can't figure out what's wrong from the transcript you have
posted, you need the help of your teachers, not of the Xen developers.

Ian.