Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops with xen-3.3

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops with xen-3.3
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:36:23 -0800 (PST)
Cc: jonr@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:36:55 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1234301783; bh=zXumdSNRPo6yk7hCByeehDJ2mYv+3R2q47GxXUbmbGk=; h=Message-ID:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Odm+OyaOSIN8pLF/6nRtK4DokKitti6qMT9TF5E8dPZdbVvENeM0Xz2eFFUU4cZCJHc5hZS3Se8/1+Uu7rpD4A+X/u1sVy/ddxlt+VwioWiWRu+M0fbcdAThjTXePnt9uhGLTGCv5DWPMv+XaamrcL5vlkLxddyumMr+nTMiXAw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

apt-get install mercurial +

(You may need to add this to your ~/.hgrc file:

[extensions]
hgext.mq=

)