[Xen-devel] can GNTTABOP_query_size return different values after migrat

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] can GNTTABOP_query_size return different values after migrate?
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:28:22 +1100
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:29:05 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I assume that migration is only supported between identical versions
of Xen, will GNTTABOP_query_size ever return different values? The only
thing I can think of is that maybe a migration between a 32 bit and a 64
bit hypervisor could cause a difference.

>From a brief look at the code, DEFAULT_MAX_NR_GRANT_FRAMES is hardcoded
at 32 with nothing obvious that would override it.

James