Re: [Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro

To: Mick.Jordan@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:36:05 -0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:36:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=D13EDXASglwOolAqxZ5KdBn6GLNmwRinjX6m9YagZ+4=; b=p8S8BflTUiL7LrlJJAv02rFlUFQJNzXhvdV+Nyl9iTWtkKbleZJrsDRvqlli7tZCsn BDuU4afZVI/S8Y6eExNeO8ypQ0Glpg9fIS1HIah9m9XLaeFxIlD6LVn8nYYdlA+I/Ifs VVYaU7GpH/8iPCRopJpHnJmOPOBGrti5geqyk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Xen (booting via GRUB) on my Macbook Air, but I do not have Mac OSX, I completely wipe out OSX... But there is only one issue that I can't solve: Every boot needs to be done via Ubuntu Server CD and on SysLinux, I select "Booting from first harddisk" to see GRUB.

 I'm sure you can use rEFIt instead of Boot Camp to access GRUB's menu and then start Xen...

Good luck!
Thiago