Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.28 64-bit domU not booting

To: Valtteri Kiviniemi <valtteri.kiviniemi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.28 64-bit domU not booting
From: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:54:19 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 01:55:54 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 20:11 +0200, Valtteri Kiviniemi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't have the opportunity of rebuilding my hypervisor right now, but
> here is the .config:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m181cf183
>
> Is there something wrong with the config or am I missing something there?

No I think your config is ok, I successfully built and booted 2.6.28 as
a 64 bit domU on my test system using it. My command line was
"root=/dev/xvda1 ro 4 console=hvc0 earlyprintk=xen"

Do you get anything on the Xen console (xm dmesg) when you try to start
the guest?