Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0 of 2]: PV-domain SMP performance

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0 of 2]: PV-domain SMP performance
From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:06:54 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 04:07:30 -0800
Domainkey-signature: s=s768; d=fujitsu-siemens.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=In3C0a6Ern8+L/oU20b6apQgeEbfHsLtiEP/F6J26mDGggJGXGUlHEd8 EIZPrwsE8KfWpAxDw8pJ/c1SC1H1tjUNyNVgcJo/y6K92e1X7SvDuEodU 7N+mR76944Ck5mn;