Re: [Xen-devel] VM System Calls

Just another quick question.

After modifying traps.c, to recompile the hypervisor, do I need to
recompile the whole sources with a make world ? Or is it unnecessary ?

At the moment I'm running a Debian unstable with the debian packages
distribution of Xen with hypervisor 3.2 and kernel 2.6.26, and the
2.6.18 is not running on my computer.

The idea would be to compile only the hypervisor, but id did not found
yet in the documentation how to do it. I'll keep on looking, but is you
have an idea it would be welcomed :)

Thanks
Fred