Re: [Xen-devel] NPT and EPT question

To: "Wei Huang" <wei.huang2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] NPT and EPT question
From: "bo ma" <kyle.ma83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:13:45 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:14:18 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=UP54CX34ph6zv3CeKpQbwPL4nQmBziReskYCwvt4DMc=; b=RhVzKLfUBshUrlaoEgC5NKkXJTpe+XVOwl1vdVwysXRCK9uGp1lF4xK87mTEwro5dP r3NHF34sI/0OmKX/TsjSIYCU2X72dzbdBZy+lK+b2PwJb/M2cQpUnFNkFxdDiwx9Jtfc yU/kBRb50C+b1986Le6aHFaYYXa68DWMRPs0M=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you ,Tim and Huang