[Xen-devel] monitoring all xenstore 'traffic'

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] monitoring all xenstore 'traffic'
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:12:04 +1100
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 02:12:28 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there a way that I can monitor all xenstore activity?

The sort of thing I am after is output like:

D2045: /local/domain/2045/device/vbd/state set to "4"
D0: /local/domain/2045/device/vbd/state watch fired
D0: /local/domain/2045/device/vbd/state read value "4"

etc

OpenSolaris Dom0 doesn't appear to want to talk to the Windows GPLPV
drivers and I suspect that I'm doing something wrong in the xenbus
arena... monitoring exactly what I do vs what a Linux PV DomU does would
be educational!

Thanks

James