[Xen-devel] New Xen.org Project: Xen Introspection Project

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] New Xen.org Project: Xen Introspection Project
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:50:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:51:36 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen Community:

I have been asked by Steve Brueckner of ATC-NY and some of his colleagues to create a new Xen.org project - Xen Introspection Project: to design an API for performing VM introspection and implementing the necessary functionality into Xen. If you are interested, please email me back and I will add you to the project member list. I will be sending out an email later this week to interested parties to find an optimal time for our kick-off meeting next week.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Steve Brueckner (steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org