Re: [Xen-devel] Strange PCI Passthrough problem

To: "Cui, Dexuan" <dexuan.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Strange PCI Passthrough problem
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:01:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:01:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=lDHzjZ/hAPfn9rH+ZoB5Pj3Pvl5JmsAsaSHKa9PUuEc=; b=JqOFkd6hyjnU+BcDrCGl9gMwGhHKn2uffUBea5qz/eTAkZC4xIL9fOGRsFI3Vufqew Ilcb79fEEMJuK08LnWVYHXlJpaBHflgrzFZoBMVB0To4QB9cgt3HrB4G5lMrqmUPVXWq GLp16fg7lBgyX7eJ+BCdvZlRLh3NpdP8BIqO0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx