Re: [Xen-devel] Trigger code in domU from dom0

To: "Christopher Head" <chead@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Trigger code in domU from dom0
From: Asim <linkasim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:02:48 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:03:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=pEAj2Dtiqi7gEpqjUn0UpzfgkaDS/z8MuR19U13NHfE=; b=W9ueJ14GVsiHFPCBrD5X0nNAEiSpEeQpSpqF+UUlpJTHQEVTtU+wzpJycKTIAcuZXY vR1hnaCH2X6ikWs4SAgwcXFCuIp7a9+eveWdmEn8yfkHAvgKg404Jvxlo5/NRJJ0sJ8k m5YdnBgcqzgRGU1CeTFOtRh9NwhhgJqcTU6aQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks a lot Chris -- I can see it working fine. I have placed my
calls after the hypercall in take_machine_down in
linux/drivers/xen/core/machine_reboot.c (if suspend is successful) and
it looks to be working good.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Asim