Re: [Xen-devel] Any idea of porting RSA encryption into Xen

To: "Tom Creck" <tom-xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Any idea of porting RSA encryption into Xen
From: "Jean Guyader" <jean.guyader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:45:03 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:45:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=zvfFPpcbFalcOvTa+4F1mkfBf5BtujepjVG5BEzy5+U=; b=SgYvkdWIef/ynmOVnSpeUGjR8sZXgGS0p1H9orM3ii3jsvJPdQ0pWifWDfBMsp3SUN OSOLXGYMG+X/UYDFXJGtVCpE5EijFnLYcc6n4jMQAS+tIL7781y3ibXFb+qgbgiY8YJE UlyKHFhNzS3D0XsHEvxxjDk5EZ1IZB0VkTkQU=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2008/7/25 Tom Creck <tom-xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello, guys:
>
>          I need to do RSA encryption/decryption as well as RSA key
> generation in Xen.
>
>          It seems that there's no RSA routinue available in Xen, so I have
> to port it. I searched for many existing RSA C language implementations,
> only to find that they depend on complex mathmetical libraries, which I
> don't want to port into Xen completely.
>
>          Is there any existing RSA code that has been ported into Xen?
>
>          Or is there any simple RSA implementation that is easy for porting
> into Xen?
>

>          Ps: somewhat simple and maybe slow RSA implementation is also
> acceptable.

Hello Tom,

You should have a look at openssl. http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/rsa.html

Regards,