Re: [Xen-devel] Question related to Single-step execution and Emulation

To: Grzegorz Miłoś <gm281@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Question related to Single-step execution and Emulation
From: Abhinav Srivastava <abhinavs_iitkgp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:12:47 +0530 (IST)
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:43:15 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Grzegorz,

I am working with HVM domain. Also, I forgot to mention in my previous email
that I am setting debug register DR0 using set_debugreg with the value of next
instruction so that I could trap on that. The way I am setting debug register
with the next instruction value is

next-eip = regs->eip + __get_instruction_length().

Still, I am not seeing it working.

Thanks,
Abhinav