[Xen-devel] How to disable PAE support in Xen in xen-unstable.hg build

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to disable PAE support in Xen in xen-unstable.hg build
From: Abhinav Srivastava <abhinavs_iitkgp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:32:55 +0530 (IST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:03:21 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

I took the latest unstable version of Xen from
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg and build it. The reason for this
I wanted to get emulate.c file that was added in unstable tree.
However, I could not find in Config.mk file the parameter
"XEN_TARGET_X86_PAE" that allows to compile xen in 32 bit non-pae mode. It was
available in Xen 3.2/3.2.1.

Is it removed for some reason? If yes where is the new setting that allows to
build non-pae Xen?

Thanks,
Abhinav

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/