[Xen-users] Release 0.9.8 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.8 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:28:01 +1000
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 06:28:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just uploaded 0.9.8 to http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads

As a reminder, the wiki page is
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv

This release fixes a bug which could be hit under high disk load (high
number of outstanding requests with fragmented sg lists) and would
reduce performance dramatically - my iometer testing went from 23MB/s to
0.5MB/s!

Also, xenvbd will now dump some stats to the kernel debug logs (use
debugview from sysinternals to view these) every 60 seconds. I'm not
sure how useful these might be yet.

James