Home Products Support Community News

RE: [Xen-devel] Support for CPU frequency scaling in Xen

To: "Niraj Tolia" <ntolia@xxxxxxxxx>, "Vahid Kazempour" <kazempour@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Support for CPU frequency scaling in Xen
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:34:24 +0800
Cc: "Liu, Jinsong" <jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:34:54 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can try this feature with Xen-17650 and dom0-548. Currently
this feature is by default disabled, and you need still enable
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ in dom0's config file and add a "cpufreq=xen"
in xen's cmdline to activate this feature. We plan to enable dom0
config option by default a bit later, after making more test. So if
you'd like to try it on your platform, it's also appreciated.

Xen-devel mailing list