[Xen-devel] XenAPI: Allow you to mess with lvm partitions?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] XenAPI: Allow you to mess with lvm partitions?
From: Nate Carlson <natecars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:25:08 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:25:32 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone done any work to extend XenAPI to allocate disk from a LVM block device, and/or to report on the status of LVM disks?

I hacked up a simple XenAPI script that queries all my dom0's to figure out where the domU's are, and right now am doing a quick ssh hack to log in and find out how much space is left on the VG allocated to VM's.. it'd be cool if XenAPI could support this simple feature at least. ;)