Re: [Xen-devel] NetApp vfiler example scripts

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] NetApp vfiler example scripts
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:29:14 +0100
Cc: xen-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stefan de Konink <skinkie@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:29:41 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cool idea.

Might be generally useful to people?  Is anybody else using this with a
NetApp?  Any other features wanted in order to make this work?

If it's valuable it would be worth looking at adding it, or something like it,
into the Xen tree as an additional block script.  We've still not exploited
the ability to transparently support crazy networked block devices as much as
we could :-)

Cheers,
Mark