Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.2.1-rc5: FATAL PAGE FAULT

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.2.1-rc5: FATAL PAGE FAULT
From: "Christopher S. Aker" <caker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:00:07 -0400
Cc: xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:00:35 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir Fraser wrote:
On 28/4/08 15:02, "Christopher S. Aker" <caker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will you provide me with some debugging code that'll make these
occurrences more useful in tracking down the problem the next time it
triggers?

I suggest you try repro'ing on a slightly different hardware configuration.
For example, a different storage controller. Did you repro with a 2.6.18
dom0 yet?

All of our machines are using 3ware RAID cards, so trying this on alternate hardware isn't an option.

We haven't hit this on 2.6.18 dom0 yet. Newly deployed machines and boxes that crash are being updated to 2.6.18 dom0. I'll keep you posted :)

Thanks,
-Chris