Re: Re[Xen-devel] lease 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: jamesshirley <james.shirley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re[Xen-devel] lease 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: zen <sagitar.zen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:37:28 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:37:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1NiKFDfO0tLYDxRzO20KWw2l6NT6Gwy92OYkwar5UUo=; b=bX3lpJK/akTQsriIdvXvrunkxHwsxxyPPjp0qnufyQWljYs/Yt5HcEOO3gqVN2vTlhjcdnq9R0LRyySHVrwWTZHX2fBAlkbWpcr9AzRbr2KrfQuccd+0wfIZGvbH4Ck6NyH4peTm86dRpuugY/p0QKqw+iyGRyhQ4cwNcfixAQQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can try the pv tools at www.halsign.com
They can support multiple platforms like rhel5, fc8 etc.